Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Slashed My Blog's Categories

I spent almost 30 minutes today to slash some of my blog categories.

This made me go through each of my posts, scan the content and tag with related labels. When I checked some other blogs today, I noticed that there were a lot of categories that it almost took one sidebar of their blogs.

And since I vowed to take care of this blog, I took care of cleaning these tags before all I add some more posts.

Let me give you some hint of my revamped blog's categories:

Now I have general categories regarding blogging, business, events, finances, health, recreation, travel among others.

I will also add some more posts regarding the genres of music that I love through random posts about YouTube stars. :)

Well, I don't say that this list is final. I have yet to check if I can add some more as I continue to blog here. But I will make it a point to focus on blogging about random surprises as much as possible. :)

How about you? Do you need to also slash some of your blog categories? Why or why not? :)

0 comments: