Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rest from Blogging


I've been working too much on my online activities for the last few months. Every weekend, I need to attend to a lot of things and whenever I miss something, I feel like I'm in trouble the next day.

My boyfriend noticed that weekends were never a relaxing days for me. So he told me to just have a weekend off, which I reluctantly agreed.

But now I'm proud to say I did forget about my online stuff, even for a day. I never checked my multiple email accounts, logged on to my blogs, moderated comments, updated my plurk and twitter profile, dropped Entrecards, anything that has to do with my blogging activities. I just went out with my boyfriend to check the house that we're considering to loan from the bank. We spent the rest of the day having a good meal, talked about just anything and walked to check some goodies. ;)

Now, I'm back again to wear the blogging chain hehe. But from now on, I'll make it a point to call some weekends off so I can relax and get away from blogging stress.


0 comments: