Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Win This Complete Kérastase Minis Set This 2010

Hair in Manila is so gracious enough to hold a contest with a lovely prize this January 2010. Take a look at the picture below.

This is the lovely prize that I'm talking about. At first I cannot believe my eyes. Oh yes, this is the Complete Kérastase Minis Set that Hair in Manila will have as their reward for the lucky blogger who will join their blog contest.

Is there a New Year blog contest that can top this one? :) I don't think so. :)

I really hope to win this one! So excited to finally have this in my vanity corner. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for blogging about it a lot :D Again, good luck :D