Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Blog in Progress

I've been working through some English blogs since March last year and of course I intended to use it to also earn some money online.

Of course I earned my share in the last few months, but I also thought of how good it would be for me to start one and write in vernacular, which is Tagalog / Filipino.

I already started with one last year, I will just use that domain for me to start that purist blog. For the meantime, I'll just think of the topics to write about and start publishing.

In total, I have almost 7 blogs covering different niche and topics. I will tell you more about it in the coming days, but for now, feel free to browse through some of my posts here and leave a comment or two if you like it. :)

0 comments: