Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birds in the House


They say that when you have birds as pets, its like you bought a piece of the sound of nature.

Listening to the sound of birds chirping will surely make you feel how close you are to nature, these birds will make a good companion as well.

Just like me, I always wanted to hear a sound around as I cannot stand complete silence. It frightens me, especially if I am just alone inside the house.

I remembered when one of my college friends suggested that I buy a pair. I was about to head to the nearest pet shop when my mom asked me not to have it because our neighbors' cat goes to our house often, and they will definitely look at those birds as their next prey. So I just gave up the idea of getting one.

Now that I am going to be married in just a few months time, I will have to deal with birds again, well as part of the ceremony. But if I will buy a pair of birds, I'll make sure to do it as soon as I started to just work at home. :)

Picture credit: Panina.anna

0 comments: