Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Too Many Blogging Things to Do

If you maintain multiple blogs like I do, I know you'll feel for me when I tell you that blogging takes much more of your time. Of course I'm not complaining, in fact I made this post to quickly evaluate the things that I've accomplished today.

Let's start with my call center blog. I already updated it with a new post, like a teaser on what the readers can expect on the next few posts, like call center activities. It only takes less than a minute to check my post about it so feel free to hop . :)

Next, I already posted a paid post in my marriage blog. After this post I will also write one more regular post about my newly bought wedding directory/magazine. That is my first wedding related purchase as we are preparing for our wedding in December next year.

After that I also wrote a post about a problogging job opening link I got from Jobstreet. Of all my blogs, I feel that my freelancing blog needs more time to build on content but it's fine. I'll really find time this week to write more posts on some of my other blogs.

Okay, enough of the posts, now for the Entrecard drops. I already completed 300 drops for call center gal. Now, I'm dropping for this blog. :)

0 comments: