Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Toyota Losing Money

I am watching the news this morning when I heard that Toyota announced that they're losing some money, blame it on the value of Yen (that's according to the news) and global financial crisis.

I'm not sure about it but if you're here in the Philippines, you will notice a lot of Toyota cars on the road. I know that here, Toyota still rules in terms of car sales. Be it from private vehicles to taxi fleet sales, they're the preferred brand of Filipinos.

I just hope that this won't affect their workers. I feel for them knowing that I've worked for a Toyota dealership before. I really pray that this won't result to layoffs and job loss that will increase the number of unemployed people here in the country.


0 comments: