Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Boyfriend's 2009 Wishes

I asked Johann what are the things that he wishes for come 2009. I was expecting him to say things like a new laptop, a Sony Playstation Portable, a car or even a first-class massage. But he only answered, none.

He didn't want to make any wishes believing that he's jinxed when it comes to wishes. He had made so many wishes in his life but he said the things he wanted the most never do come true. So I guess he got tired of wishing.

Live life one day at a time. I'd say that would be his motto. I don't really dig that because I'm the kind of person who likes to make plans. And I love to make wishes and I believe wishes do come true. Of course not everything that you wish for will happen, but at least a few of them will... or might.

Perhaps I never outgrew Santa Claus. You know, when we were kids, we would make lists and Christmas wishes of toys and stuff that we wanted Santa to bring us. I still do make wishes, not to Santa, but to God. I believe he answers wishes or prayers, sometimes they're just the same.

:)

0 comments: