Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Simple Married Life and Pinay Freelancer are Up Again!

Do you know how it feels to have blogs that are 'invisible' to your visitors? I say so because two of my other blogs were down for almost five days.

Now that I have those blogs up again let me tell you more about my two missed blogs:



First is Simple Married Life. I co-authored this blog with my boyfriend Johann. We want to make this blog as our online diary as we plan our wedding and live a simple married life after.



Then the other one is Pinay Freelancer. I created this blog to record my thoughts on how to work at home and earn something online. This is what I wanted to do eventually, to be like my mom who is successful in taking care of the family while making money for herself through her offline business.

I would encourage you to visit my other blogs and feel free to leave your comments. In return, I'd bring back the visit and comment back on your blog.

0 comments: