Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Change of Blog Theme

I realized that I really should make some quick changes if I want interaction on this blog.

I just read the message Karen Zemek sent through Entrecard. She told me that the comment function doesn't seem to work. And so is the blogger behind Reap Money Online.

Okay, I may decide to change this template again. But for now, let me know if the comment function works. I'll attend to it as soon as possible.

I apologized for what happened. And thank you for letting me know about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm making this comment to see if it's working as what you've said in your post.

If you can see this then it means it's working.

:)

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I think it works just fine! Now let's see what happens when I click the 'publish comment' button.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's working just fine.. :)

Mary said...

Seems to be working.