Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama's Day Yesterday


I had the chance to watch some parts of Obama's inauguration yesterday and I cannot believe my eyes. There were a lot of people who went there and showed support to the 44th President of the United States.

It was my first time to watch such celebration, I say feast of Americans over someone's political victory. When our local newscast gave more details on how people went out and really waited outside amidst extreme cold, I believe that they're really hungry for a change.

I was glued from the time he started his speech up to the last minute that he gave for that turn to finish. He was firm and hopeful about what he wants. What I really liked about his speech is that he wants a collective effort. This is a realistic approach rather than wear the hat of an expert and a hero.

What do you think about his speech? Any thoughts?

0 comments: