Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Just joined Twitter

I only had friendster before, and I stopped joining social networks since then. :)

Not because I don't want to, but I just can't find the time. Since the time I started taking blogging seriously, I also committed to reach out to more people, bloggers in general so we can exchange some good quick wit online.

That's why I joined Twitter. Now I'm beginning to exhange sweet tweets and starting to know more bloggers from around the world.

Let's follow each other if you want. If you haven't had a Twitter account, please take time to sign up. My Twitter Nick is callcentergal. Let me know if we can be twitter friends by leaving a message on my twitter nick okay? I'll surely tweet you back. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you joining twitter. I need to look into it - really don't understand it, but you are encouraging.