Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going back to work



Gone are the holidays, and so are the rest days.

Tomorrow, I'll be back in the corporate world. I will be working again for eight hours which is something I miss because of the long holiday that we had here in the Philippines.

I'll see people rushing to the train station again, endless lines of workers queuing to hail a cab, more call center agents in the pantry, endless number of people everywhere. :)

How about you? What do you usually look forward to after a long holiday vacation?

Photo credit: K2D2vaca

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my job and I love my work..
So, I definitely look forward to working and meeting my colleagues.. except that I've stopped working already.. :P