Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sanjaya's Got A New Book?


A friend, an American Idol fanatic, told me that Sanjaya is releasing a book about his life and about his stay in the American Idol.

To be honest, I didn't give a damn. It's not that I don't like Sanjaya (he was actually one of the most colorful contestants that ever graced the show, if only because of his hair styles) but I never really liked him because I don't think he's not that great a singer. He can sing, yes, but just not in the level for those who vied for the American Idol title.

I especially don't like when he sang "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". When I was watching it, I was waiting for him to shout and hit the high notes. But he didn't which left me very much disappointed because I love that song and it can only be sung as it was originally sung.

There are some songs that just can't be changed.

0 comments: