Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chatting with Blogger Moms

Well I am not a mom yet, but lately I found myself chatting with Mom Bloggers. They have interesting personalities and they have a lot to share to me about blogging in general and making money online.

Aside from that, I also got to know how they survived blogging and having a day job at the same time. Well, some have been thinking about giving blogging a go and stop working. A full time problogger is something that I want to do eventually, because I see that blogging will still prosper and not a fad.

Really, the thought of being a WAHM and a Problogger excites me. But for now, I still love the corporate life and my work in a call center. When I ask them about their opinion of plunging into Problogging this early, they told me to weigh my options first, which is good. These moms really are gems in my blogging stint as they are always friendly and willing to help their fellow bloggers. :)

Note: I would have to ask them first if its okay to share their names here. Will update and make another posts as soon as I got their approval. :)

0 comments: