Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dropped Paid Entrecard Ads

In one of my previous posts, I told you how excited I become when I have found out that there are a lot of paid Entrecard ads waiting for my approval. It is like looking at my blog differently then, because I thought that when you got a lot of pending paid ads for approval, it means that your blog is getting a lot of attention, that makes your blog worthy for ad placement.

But when I learned about this affecting the non-paid ads, then I started to think about it. Please don't get me wrong. It is not like I don't want to help Entrecard to earn, because I have been letting these paid ads to be on my blog for weeks. But when I notice the drop of EC based ad placement, that made me worry a bit.

I also noticed that a number of bloggers are beginning to cancel their paid ads and bluntly placing badges about their stand not to approve paid ads. I don't know what will be the implication of not approving EC paid ads but I wanted to respect the effort made by the bloggers who placed non-paid ads on my blog. :)

0 comments: