Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Skipped EC Drop on Some Blogs Today

I survived 3oo drops today! :)

Take note that I completed 900 EC drops today as I focus on promoting my three newest blogs. I was so glad that the internet connection was not that problematic and so the pages loaded faster as I tried to load like 10 -15 blogs and drop in one go. :)

But I have to confess something today. I skipped some of the blogs that took too much time to load. A lot of bloggers wanted to make money online out of their blogging efforts, but before they do that, I believe that they need to get out of their blog clutter first.

I noticed a lot of slide shows and widgets that were unnecessary. Those widgets affect their blog's loading time and it will not help that much especially if they are going to 'sell' their blogs for ad placement and paid reviews. No clients would wanted to link to a blog that takes forever to load, or some blog that easily loads some parts of the page but not all the templates' content.

This will be my call from now on, and I hope that a lot of bloggers (who may have that concern) will do something about it.

Have you had the same concerns when you dropped ECs before? Let me know your experience here. :)

0 comments: