Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Shaheen Jafargholi's Disabled YouTube Video



Have you heard of the name Shaheen Jafargholi?

I already made a post in my Online Diva blog about this cute boy who was challenged to sing his second choice piece after the first one was called 'off' by Simon Cowell.

Even if I already posted his audition stint in my other blog, I still want to write about him here because I really find him adorable and talented.

But when I checked YouTube today for his videos, I noticed something. The embed option is disabled by request. I was surprised because I seldom see YouTube videos being disabled for sharing. The growing number of viewers says something how this wonder young man is getting viral, just sad to say that I would have to settle for his picture right now.

Well, you can just go ahead and check out his videos in YouTube and see how he beautifully belted Michael Jackson's 'Who's Loving You' hit. :)

0 comments: