Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Makes You Smile

What makes you smile lately?

Whenever I feel low, I tried to think of happy thoughts, but that is not enough for me to smile.

What works for me is to listen to an upbeat melody to stir my loneliness or boredom and I will be okay after that. But this won't last long.

They say that a pet can help you feel that natural high but the problem is I don't have one. Well we have dogs here in the house but they grew up without much of my care because I am always busy and out of the house.

So based from my experience, it is best to talk to a close friend as I can feel at my most comfortable sharing my not so happy thoughts with them. Well, if you are lucky enough, you might share a laugh or two with them after, especially if your friend has a good sense of humor. :)

Remember to smile because your emotion affects your health. How about you? What makes you smile? :)

Photo credit: Coole Images - Flickr

0 comments: