Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Want Siberian Pups!


Siberian Husky!

When I discovered this dog breed online I know I wanted to have one. I love to look at their eyes, they look tough and mysterious. I would also wanted to feel their fur and really take care of them.

I see a number of Siberian Huskies when I go to Eastwood City every weekends. They accompany their masters every morning for a walk. They are huge ones and can really intimidate toy dogs and other people who sees them for the first time.

I can just imagine having this dog while I have my daily walk and teaching them some tasks. I also want this Husky (if I'll have one) to be a watchdog but according to some online references, they are generally friendly even with strangers and they hardly bark. :)

Well, I searched for some online reference and I found out that they easily get bored, thus needed more of your attention. This would be perfect as soon as I start to work at home, but for now, I'll just have to be contented looking at their pictures instead. :)

What breed of dog would you like to have as a pet if you don't want to have a husky at home?

0 comments: