Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Teen Driving Issues

Whenever I watch our local newscast here in the Philippines, I always see one or two segments about road accidents. Before, I was surprised to hear such news on TV but now I guess I just take it as a normal happening, which is bad.

But that's the truth, a lot of road accidents involve bikes, cars and the people who happen to drive them or be the driver's companion.

Just like what happened to the Union City Teen who died days ago. This guy apparently lost control as he went all the way with an incredible speed in his car.

He died from serious injuries brought about by the accident while his companion was taken to the hospital for some immediate attention.

Take note that this wasn't the first incident documented ever in the US (and same here in our country). But my question is: Why are these mishaps look like a common thing nowadays?

Who is responsible for all these road accidents involving teens? Is it the parent who's supposed to guide these teens, the teens who's supposed to know (as early as now) what are the things they should be responsible for or the law enforcers who should always be visible to apprehend road offenders? Call it chicken and egg question, but I wanted to hear from you.

0 comments: